Category: Products | Paper carrier ropes | Ropes without inner core
Construction: coreless braided rope
UHT (Ultra High Temperature) – rope made of aramid fiber to provide maximum temperature resistance.
Unique rope with 12- strand construction. Strands tightly braided to prevent any chemicals and starch impact. Ultra-low elongation.
- R-coreless braided rope – rounded shape is due to the 12- strand construction
- round rope cross-section provides similar performance to ropes with inner core
- raw material – aramid fiber
- excellent tensile strength and wear resistance
- rope can resist temperatures up to 300 °C
- rope is easy to splice
|Diameter||Weight [g/m]||Length on a reel [m/ft]||Rope tension [kg]|
|8.5 mm||31.5||600/1.968||30 - 40|
|10 mm||38.0||600/1.968||40 - 50|
|11 mm||51.0||500/1.640||50 - 60|