Thanks to constant development and responses to the demands of our customers, we come up with new special fiber treatments, which then find application across the spectrum of the technical textile industry. All the products we offer in the assortment of extrusion lines have undergone innovations. What is the main added value of such products and where do they find their application?
- Polysteel with flame retardant has a special treatment that slows down the fire and this property can be useful for the fiber mainly in the construction industry or for various networks.
- Polysteel with higher UV stabilization is perfect for all places where the rope must withstand more demanding conditions and products made from these fibers are exposed to frequent and strong sunlight.
- Polypropylene tape or twine with flame retardant is treated with flame retardant raw material. This type of product finds its use especially in the automotive industry or in areas where it is necessary to pay attention to increased safety and for all types of emergency services.
- Polypropylene tape with antistatic treatment ensures that the resulting product does not rub off so much and dust does not stick to it. It is therefore perfectly suited for the production of nets or ropes for children's playgrounds.
- Polyproline multifilament fiber with flame retardant with UV stabilization 300 kLy combines not only flame retardant, but also high resistance to UV radiation. This product is a response to the requirements of construction companies that use safety nets made of materials with reduced flammability.
- Polypropylene multifilament fiber with antimicrobial treatment is a great product for all environments requiring increased hygiene measures. Antimicrobial treatment prevents the growth of various microorganisms (viruses or bacteria, mould, fungi) and finds application in the health sector (fillings of duvets and pillows), in the food industry or in pharmacy. They are also suitable for the production of functional clothing.
- Polypropylene multifilament fiber with treatment for the sorption of petroleum substances finds its use, for example, in the production of fabrics or in an emergency kit.
- Polypropylene multifilament fiber with fluorescent treatment offers a special fiber treatment that glows in the dark after being sufficiently charged with light.
- "Hollow" Polypropylene multifilament fiber has a unique cross-sectional shape (circular cross-section with a "hole" in the middle), which makes it able to function as a thermal insulator. Polypropylene fibers are very light compared to other synthetic fibers and do not absorb water/moisture. In this case, we are able to combine the above-mentioned properties of PPV fibers with a change in cross-sectional shape. In practice, this fiber can be used as a filling for quilted bedding, upholstery products and clothing.