Category: Products | Polypropylene yarn and split film | Polypropylene yarn
Application: Electrical industry, Industrial ropes, Nets for building industry and transport, Technical textiles
Polypropylene multifilament yarn produced in a linear weight 466–3,300 dTex and in a wide colors design.
The high-strength multifilament PP yarn is sold under the trade name MULTITEX.
- resistance to climatic conditions
- resistance to acids, alkalis and solvents
- good colour fastness
- hygiene safety
- 100% recyclable fibre
- UV radiation stabilisation
Used for the manufacture of
- threads, cords, braided and twisted ropes
- woven straps
- filter fabrics
|Manufactured linear weight||Colour|
|466 dTex - 3,300 dTex (420 den - 3,000 den)||as requested by customers according to below colour card|
- thermofixation (residual shrinkage < 1 %)
- fibre with reduced flammability
- additional twists and twisting (30 to 200 twists per metre)
- the possibility of twisting the fibers into the required constructions, for example [(dTex 1,100 × 6) × 3] = dTex 19,800
- cross-wound on cylindrical paper tubes with dimensions: height 300 mm, internal diameter 75 mm
- weight of standard package 5 kg to 9 kg
- package height 250 mm
The spools are packed in PE bags and placed in cardboard boxes (1,120×800×910 mm) that are arranged on pallets (1,200×800 mm). They are arranged in three layers each of 18 spools. A box contains 54 spools and has a total weight of 280 kg net. Can be packaged according to wishes of customer.