Category: Products | Polypropylene yarn and split film | PP/PE yarn
Application: Electrical industry, Industrial ropes, Nets for building industry and transport, Technical textiles
High tenacity monofilament yarn produced in a linear weight 1,500–3,000 DEN.
We manufacture this yarn under the trade name POLYSTEEL.
- resistance to climatic conditions
- resistance to acids, alkalis and solvents
- good colour fastness
- hygiene safety
- floats on water
- 100 % recyclable fibre
- dyed in the mass
- embossed (serrated) – can be made without embossing
Used as material for the production of
- cords, braided and twisted ropes
- marine ropes
- braided netting
- cores for steel ropes
We supply the fibre with standard UV radiation stabilisation up to 80 - 100 kLy, but it can be stabilised up to 300 kLy. The fibres are merged into twine.
|Manufactured finenesses||Resultant finenesses of twine|
6,600 dtex (4 fibre) – 60,000 dtex (36 fibre)
1,500 DEN POLYS/PES
50/50: 20,000 dtex – 70,000 dtex; 80/20: 21,000 dtex – 60,000 dtex
33,300 dtex (10 fibre) a 40,000 dtex (12 fibre)
- the fibers can also be wound on winding heads, where are min.4 threads and max. 12 threads per spool