Category: Products | Paper carrier ropes | Ropes with inner core
Construction: rope with inner core
Rope providing the best grip to help thread the paper on the most difficult machine sections. Every strand of the rope is surrounded by braided monofilament. This monofilament breaks after a while and makes the surface of the rope very rough to provide the best grip.
- rope with inner core – for high speed and higher grammage paper
- provides the highest grip to thread the paper
- due to the rough surface, it is not so easy to splice the rope - please, follow splicing instructions to do smooth splice
- advanced technology with Supercoationg (2nd layer of the chemical protection and thermo-stabilization)
- rough surface but still easy to splice (please follow splicing instructions)
- optimal for working temperatures around 100 °C with a maximum 180 °C.
|Diameter||Weight [g/m]||Length on a reel [m/ft]||Rope tension [kg]|
|10 mm||59.40||600/1.968||35 - 40|
|12 mm||73.30||400/1.312||50 - 55|