POLYS is a high-strength material based on polyolefin, manufactured by LANEX a.s. It is characterized by very good strength and high abrasion resistance. Standard POLYS is highly UV resistant.
POLYS SunFix is a modified product with increased utility characteristics. Thanks to the way in which the ropes are stabilised, they are highly resistant to the effects of UV radiation, without suffering a loss of strength. So, this high-performance rope can be used in tradition fishing, fish farming, marine transportation, and in areas where intense sunlight can degrade the strength of fibre ropes. Types: All constructions.
- floatable on water, zero absorption
- high strength and abrasion resistance
- wide choice of colours
- metallic look
- working temperature up to 75°C (melting temperature 150°C)
- resistant to chemicals
- mooring and towing ropes
- fishing industry - net production, fishing, fish farming, more information here.
- For fishermen we also produce modified version with cut lead or lead wires (where higher weight of rope is needed).
- plastic spools, coils
- spliced with eyes (with or without thimbles)
- special lengths
- colours and colour combinations according to customer wish (for new colours not contained in the colour card a minimum 5-ton order is required) je minimální množství odběru v požadované barvě 5 tun).
|konstrukce||3-strand twisted - A||4-strand twisted - B||8-strand braided (4x2) - L||8 + strand braided E, K|
|construction||4 - 38 mm||6 - 32 mm||36 - 96 mm||8 - 18 mm|
|circumference / inches||1/2" - 4 3/4"||3/4" - 4"||4" - 13"||1" - 2 1/4"|
|strength / kg||360 - 26 500||780 - 17 500||22 000 - 139 140|
|strength / kN||3.6 - 250.0||7.7 - 171.6||215.8 - 1365.0|