Thanks to excellent resistance to weather effects and chemicals, they are ideal for everyday use on construction sites, in gardens and for agriculture. Since they do not absorb water, they are also useful in any raft or boat.
- floatable on water, zero absorption
- resistant in chemically active environments
- average abrasion resistance
- good strength and resistance to UV radiation
- excellent insulation capacity
- wide choice of colours
- working temperature - in environments up to 80°C (softening temperature 140°C, melting temperature 170°C)
- rope for general use, wide utilisation in marine transportation, fishing, industry and civil engineering. More information here.
- plastic spools, coils, minicoils, hanks, etc.
- plain or fibrillated tape
- spliced with eyes
- special lengths
- incorporated components – metallic, plastic (thimbles, hooks, karabiners, etc.)
- colours and colour combinations according to customer wish (for new colours not contained in the colour card a minimum 5-ton order is required)
|construction||3-strand twisted - A||4-strand twisted - B||8-strand braided (4x2) - L||8+strand braided E, K|
|diameter||4 - 40 mm||4 - 32 mm||32 - 104 mm||8 - 18 mm|
|circumference / inches||1/2" - 5"||1/2" - 4"||4" - 13"||1" - 2 1/4"|
|strength / kg||280 - 20 500||280 - 13 465||13 465 - 122 410|
|strength / kN||2.7 - 201.0||2.7 - 132.0||132.0 - 1200.0|