Polypropylene multifilament ropes made of MULTITEX are soft, hold knots well, and are suitable both for leisure (camping, yachting) and for work. Because they are soft and are available in a variety of colours (we are able to produce according to customer’s wish), they are also suitable as ropes for cable railings or as other interior design element.
If required by the customer, the rope can be treated with an additional special impregnating agent to extend its service life.
With the application of our high-tenacity non-flammable polypropylene fibre ANTIPYREX, the rope can be used in a wide variety of areas, especially where safety regulations require the use of non-flammable tools and materials (for example, twisted ropes as construction elements of safety nets, nets for securing dangerous or flammable materials, etc.).
- water resistant, floatable on water, zero absorption
- high strength and abrasion resistance
- excellent knotability
- resistant to UV radiation
- resistant in chemically active environments
- excellent insulation capacity
- wide choice of colours
- working temperature - in environments up to 80°C (softening temperature 140°C, melting temperature 170°C)
- leisure (hobby, camping, recreation yachting), textile industry (clothing, technical textiles - e.g. sports, construction sites). More information here.
- plastic spools, coils, minicoils, hanks, etc.
- spliced with eyes
- special lengths
- incorporated components – metallic, plastic (thimbles, hooks, karabiners, etc.)
- colours and colour combinations according to customer wish (for new colours not contained in the colour card a minimum 5-ton order is required)
|construction||3-strand twisted - A||8-strand braided (4x2) - L||8-strand braided E, K||20-strand spiral braided
|without core||with core|
|diameter||4 - 32 mm||32 - 104 mm||2 - 18 mm||2 - 18 mm||6 - 12 mm
|circumference / inches||1/2" - 4"||4" - 13"||1/4" - 2 1/4"||1/4" - 2 1/4"|
|strength / kg||280 - 14 485|
|strength / kN||2.7 - 142.0|