Ropes with very high strength, low elongation and high resistance to weather effects are suitable especially for lifting of heavy loads by means of pulleys, for clothing production or alteration, and wherever the rope can come into contact with water, because they retain their softness even in wet condition.
Polyester ropes are characterised by their high resistant to weather conditions, good strength and abrasion resistance. In comparison with polyamide ropes, they are flexible and soft even when wet.
Polyester ropes can also be treated by heat setting, which lowers their elongation (used in ropes for cargo handling and safety harnesses).
- high UV resistance
- working temperature up to 150°C (softening temperature 225°C, melting temperature 260°C)
- high chemical resistance
- low elongation
- mooring and towing ropes, halyards
- ropes for pulley systems
- ropes for cargo handling and other.
- spliced with eyes (including plastic or metal thimbles)
- splicing – endless ropes
- special lengths
- incorporated components – metallic, plastic (thimbles, hooks, karabiners, etc.)
- heat setting
- plastic spools, coils, minicoils, hanks, etc.
|construction||3-strand twisted - A||8-strand braided (4x2) - L||8 + strand braided E, K without core||8 + strand braided E, K with core|
|diameter||4 - 36 mm||32 - 96 mm||2 - 18 mm||2 - 18 mm|
|circumference / inches||1/2" - 4"||1/2" 4" - 12"||1/4" - 2 1/4"||1/4" - 2 1/4"|
|strength / kg||295 - 19 380||15 710 - 125 470|
|strength / kN||2,9 - 190,0||154,0 - 1 230,0|