Ropes have excellent strength, high abrasion resistance and relatively high elasticity, are especially suitable for mooring, winching and towing, as for nautical transport as overland transport, industry and agriculture.
If your activities require cords of a very small diameter with great strength, polyamide twisted or braided cords are the right solution.
Thanks to the ultra-high-temperature treatment of the material, no changes of technical parameters (strength, elongation) due to weather conditions occur. The ropes can be used for handling of heavy loads or as safety ropes for working at height.
- higher temperature resistance than polypropylene - working temperature up to 100°C (softening temperature 170°C, melting temperature 215°C)
- high strength and abrasion resistance
- high elongation
- lower acid resistance
- absorbs moisture
- anchoring and carrying ropes
- modified ropes cargo handling
- safety ropes for industrial equipment
- and other
- plastic spools, coils, minicoils, hanks, etc...
- splaced with eyes (including plastic or metal eye sockets)
- endless ropes
- special lengths
- reworked components - metal, plastic (eye sockets, hooks, karabiners, etc)
- thermal fixing
|construction||3-strand twisted -A||8-strand braided (4x2) - L||8+strand braided E, K without core||8+strand braided E, K with core|
|diameter||4 - 36 mm||32 - 96 mm||2 - 18 mm||2 - 18 mm|
|circumference / inches||1/2" - 4"||1/2" 4" - 12"||1/4" - 2 1/4"||1/4" - 2 1/4"|
|strength / kg||320 - 24 890||19 995 - 154 030|
|strength / kN||3.1 - 244.0||196 - 1 510|